28 March 2014
Spring Cleaning Checklist
Spring is here! That means it’s time to spruce up your storage facility. Along with regular maintenance and routine care, your facility deserves its own spring cleaning. Below is a spring cleaning checklist that you can download and print the list use get your property ready for the warmer weather!
- Tidy the counter
- Dust, wipe down counters, and vacuum
- Clean doors and windows
- Purge outdated flyers, signs, and giveaways
- Replenish refreshment station
- Update signs
- Organize the retail items
- Scrub the bathroom
- Wipe down the unit doors
- Sweep the hallways
- Wash windows
- Update and clean signage
- Clean up debris around the property
- Clean the keypad and make sure numbers/letters are readable.
- Pull weeds
- Remove leaves
- Keep grass mowed
It’s important that the property appears welcoming. Here are good example of properties that are ready for the Spring!